Please feel free to use our e-mail back service.
· Morita supports you with flyers to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the dental practice.
Important information for your daily work:
- Evaluate your patient's health
- Promote hand hygiene
- Take personal protective measures
- Mouth-rinse before dental procedures
- Use rubber dams
- Use anti-retraction handpieces
- Manage medical waste
- Disinfect the clinic setting
Morita supports you with flyers, publications to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the dental practice based on the recommendations found in "Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice. International Journal of Oral Science.”
The TwinPower Turbines offer zero suck-back effect promoting optimal hygiene:
- The drive air flows into an anti-suck back diffuser (ASBD) that is located inside the impeller capsule. The ABSD builds up air pressure thanks to the centrifugal force engendered by rotation.
- The rotation and centrifugal force enable the air to flow into the ASBD, where it remains compressed – even after the drive air ceases to flow.
- The compressed air in the ASBD is expelled on the lower side of the head.
- The exhaust air is also expelled by the impeller on the lower side of the head, via the ASBD.
- The air pressure that builds up in the ASBD prevents pressure loss in the head, thus completely eliminating the suck-back effect.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our TwinPower Turbines.
We wish you a safe and successful treatment for a better quality of life!